Welcome to Many Lakes!
Many Lakes is a private Creston community with majestic views of the Jewel Basin of the Swan Mountain Range.
Many Lakes is located in Northwest Montana just 16 miles southeast of Kalispell along MT Highway 35. Positioned between Glacier National Park and Flathead Lake, Many Lakes is the dream spot to enjoy all of Montana's beautiful landscape. We are just miles from two ski resorts; Whitefish Mountain and Blacktail Mountain Ski Area.
- No Hunting of any kind is allowed in Many Lakes
- Fireworks are not allowed in Many Lakes & is illegal in Montana wooded areas
- Open Burn - March, April, October & November
- Burn Permit Required - May & June
- No Burn - Jan, Feb, July, August & September
- Annual Meeting - Third Saturday in February
- Special Summer Meeting/potluck - This year 20 July, see new blog post
Events & Alerts
For the most up to date events and alerts in Many Lakes
See this link: http://manylakesmt.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/2020-Voting-Results2.pdfRead More
Click on link here to view the SAMPLE 2020 Covenant Amendments Ballot. This posting and the personal mailing that you have or will have received,…Read More
All Many Lakes Residents: Please take a moment to view and consider the comments placed by your neighbors on the proposed Covenant Amendments. If you…Read More