Welcome to Many Lakes!
Many Lakes is a private Creston community with majestic views of the Jewel Basin of the Swan Mountain Range.
Many Lakes is located in Northwest Montana just 16 miles southeast of Kalispell along MT Highway 35. Positioned between Glacier National Park and Flathead Lake, Many Lakes is the dream spot to enjoy all of Montana's beautiful landscape. We are just miles from two ski resorts; Whitefish Mountain and Blacktail Mountain Ski Area.
- No Hunting of any kind is allowed in Many Lakes
- Fireworks are not allowed being ignited in Many Lakes all year long per Covenant Amendment 29
- Open Burn - March, April, October & November
- Burn Permit Required - May & June
- No Burn - Jan, Feb, July, August & September
- Annual Meeting - Third Saturday in September
- Special Summer Meeting/potluck - Canceled
Events & Alerts
For the most up to date events and alerts in Many Lakes
Our HOA Potluck/Summer Meeting Picnic will be held on Saturday June 19 2021, from 10:00 to noon. It will be held at the Wayfarers State…Read More
See this link: http://manylakesmt.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/2020-Voting-Results2.pdfRead More
Click on link here to view the SAMPLE 2020 Covenant Amendments Ballot. This posting and the personal mailing that you have or will have received,…Read More