Welcome to Many Lakes!
Many Lakes is a private Creston community with majestic views of the Jewel Basin of the Swan Mountain Range.
Many Lakes is located in Northwest Montana just 16 miles southeast of Kalispell along MT Highway 35. Positioned between Glacier National Park and Flathead Lake, Many Lakes is the dream spot to enjoy all of Montana's beautiful landscape. We are just miles from two ski resorts; Whitefish Mountain and Blacktail Mountain Ski Area.
- No Hunting of any kind is allowed in Many Lakes
- Fireworks are not allowed being ignited in Many Lakes all year long per Covenant Amendment 29
- Open Burn - March, April, October & November (You must call the Burn Hotline (406) 751-8144 to see what hours burning is allowed.)
- Burn Permit Required - May & June
- No Burn - Dec, Jan, Feb, July, August & September
- Annual Meeting - Third Saturday in September
Stay Up To Date!
NEXT BOARD MEETING
February 19, 2022
10am -12pm (First hour open to Members)
Bigfork Glacier Bank Downstairs Conference Room